The summer holidays have finally arrived! Now, on to planning the fall promotions for Longhorns and Outlaws, and creating the teacher guide and more Web site content. Seems there’s a lot to do now that the time is so near for Longhorns and Outlaws coming out.
Most of the dates for launches have been set. Fall should be incredibly busy! The schedule looks like this:
Moose Jaw Public Library
Saturday, September 27th at 2 p.m.
Regina Public Library
Saturday, October 4 (time to be announced)
Prince Albert Public Library
Wednesday, October 15, 2008 at 7 p.m.
Saturday, October 18 (to be confirmed)
ALBERTA BOOK TOUR
* Monday, September 22 – Drumheller, AB – Greentree Elementary [Golden Hills Regional School Division]
* Tuesday, September 23 – Hanna, AB – J.C. Charyk Hanna School (gr 4-12) [Prairie Land Regional School Division]
* Wednesday, September 24 – Ponoka, AB – Diamond Willow Middle School (gr 6-8) [Wolf Creek School Division]
* Thursday, September 25 – Camrose, AB – Charlie Killam Middle School; Chester Ronnig Elementary School [Battle River School Division]
* Wainwright Public Library, Wainwright, Thursday, September 25th, at 7 p.m.
Now that my time is more open I’ll also be adding a lot of content to the Web site for Longhorns, including teacher’s guide and information for young readers. The Web site is at: www.outlawbooks4kids.com
On to work! Check in regularly as the plans come together.