So far, 2009 is a great year. The big thing accomplished this week was to finalize all the stops on my Longhorns and Outlaws Virtual Tour for March!
We have lots of snow for good snowmobiling, so weekends are full. I’m making good progress on my next historical novel, Kidnapped By Outlaws, the sequel to Longhorns and Outlaws, so my planning is paying off.
Here are the Virtual Tour for Longhorns and Outlaws stops:
- March 11th — Virtual classroom visit with Mrs. Patricia Oelerich’s class at Stuart Place Elementary School in Harlingen, Texas.
- March 12th — Guest author on the Igniting Imagination With Nellie Jacobs show on BlogTalkRadio at: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/igniting-imagination
- March 17th — Interview with Steve M in the United Kingdom at his Western Fiction Review blog: http://westernfictionreview.blogspot.com/
- March 18th — Interview with Jill Tulo at the Well Read Child blog at http://wellreadchild.blogspot.com/
- March 19th — Interview with Natasha Maw at the Maw Books Blog at http://blog.mawbooks.com/
- Week of March 16th to 20th — Guest Speaker Chatting at the Institute of Children’s Literature at http://institutechildrenslit.net/index.php?PHPSESSID=2a8bc7cc7841efd6e73539aef0aaf742&board=11.0 (Bring your questions about writing historical fiction and I’d love to answer them!)
Looks awesome, doesn’t it? Hope to meet you on one of my virtual stops!