I started publishing e-books back in 2002, when they were less than 1% of the book market. One of those first e-books, Snowmobile Challenge, also came out in POD or print-on-demand technology, and got me in through the back door to traditional publishing when it was a finalist in the Saskatchewan Book Awards.
I spent the next decade in the traditional publishing world, where I landed book contracts with publishers in five different countries. Some of these books are still available and linked in the sidebar under the heading, Autographed Paperbacks Available.
Now that e-books have come of age, I’m back where I always thought the future would be, out here in cyberspace!
Beginner Reader / Easy Reader Books (Click on the Covers to Learn More)
Snowmobile Titles for Young Adults (Click on the Covers to Learn More)
Westerns for Adults & Young Adults (Click on the Covers to Learn More)
Read an Article by Linda
- How to Make Money Selling Romance Ebooks: 5 Things You May Not Know
- How Do I Turn My Story Into An Early Reader Book?
- What’s the difference between picture books and early readers?
- Answers to 20 Common Ebook Publishing Questions on How to Get Started Self Publishing
- Red Riding Hood: First eBook in the Magic Forest Beginner Reader Series