Illustrated Guide To Snowmobile Racing is the comprehensive history to the sport of snowmobile racing, taking readers from the 1950s through to modern day racing. The book is divided into four sections:
- Extreme racing on snow
- Extreme ice racing
- Extreme speed
- Extreme watercross
Loren R. Anderson – Founder & President, Snowmobile Hall of Fame and Museum, wrote, “Linda and David Aksomitis have written what many will call the continuation of the Bill Vint story “Warriors of Winter” first published in 1977. In many ways it is just that. Linda and David bring us right up to the present day racing scene played out every weekend in the snow belt of the United States and Canada during what I call the “white-gold” season.”
Paperback: 128 pages
- Publisher: Iconografix (November 1, 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1583881700
- ISBN-13: 978-1583881705
Buy an Autographed Copy
Buy an autographed copy of Illustrated Guide to Snowmobile Racing from the online bookstore operated by members of Linda’s writing group.
Read an Article by Linda
- Roald Dahl Day 2021: Quick Ways To Get Your Kids Reading This September
- How Do You Find Out Which Publishers Are Selling Best on Amazon & How Much Money You’d Earn?
- How to Make Money Selling Romance Ebooks: 5 Things You May Not Know
- How Do I Turn My Story Into An Early Reader Book?
- What’s the difference between picture books and early readers?